The Pacificvis2020 conference will not take place physically, yet we have to cover the inevitable cost of publishing. So at least one author of a full paper/a Visualization Notes paper/a workshop paper will be required to register for the conference at a reduced rate. The registration fees can also be considered as the nucessary support for the financial health of the conference series. To ease the paying process, the registration fees will be paid to the official IEEE financial Paypal account. All the other attendance will be free.
Registration fees for IEEE PacificVis 2020 are as follows:
|Identity Type||Notes workshop||Full Paper||Time of Registration|
|Registration Fee||USD 175||USD 325||May 15, 2020|
* Only Paypal payment can be accepted and in USD only. For all payment reference, please indicate “PVis2020, your name, institution and paperID" on your transfer note. The official IEEE Paypal accout is C41731_417310@ieee.org. The account name is "The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.".
* After payment, please fill the registration form and submit to the conference. Please find the registration form in here.
* Each Paper/Note/Workshop must have one registration whether you are a student or not.
* Registration fees should be paid by May 15, 2020.
* Please upload the copy of your payment voucher as the following sample. We will send you the Recipt to the Email address you have filled in the registration form.