● Length: 20 minutes for a full paper, 10 minutes for a Notes paper
● Maximum file size: 300MB
● Resolution: 1280 x 720 px, at 24 to 30 frames/s
● Format: MPEG-4 using H.264 encoding
● Media player:
○ Video plays in the VLC media player version 2.2.4 (freely available at http://www.videolan.org/vlc ) without additional software, codecs or settings
○ Your voice recording must be included in the video.
○ If there is some background audio used, you must certify that it is free from copyright or that you are licensed to use it.
Video previews are accessible from the conference website on the IEEE PacificVis Vimeo channel and youku.com for participants from China.
The videos should be submitted via the PCS system. Please go again to the camera-ready form, where you will find one more item for the video upload. It is the only editable item in this form for now.